The Molecular Filtration System in the treatment of water is a unique technology specialized in integral solutions for the treatment, recovery and reuse of water; that uses an authentic technological innovation, thanks to the fact that in its fundamental process uses synthetic granular minerals, said granules have a hollow internal structure in the form of branched microducts, within which are located the points with electric charges, where the particles are gradually retained By contaminating organic and inorganic molecules, this is possible thanks to the phenomena of electrostatic attraction that are generated by the forces called Vann der Walls
- Recovery of industrial water, rivers, lagoons, lakes among others
- Wastewater Purification
- Water conditioning of specific processes
- Removal of specific contaminants and their recovery
- Recovery of purges in steam cooling and generation systems
- Treatment of liquid toxic substances in landfills
- Recovery of retro-wash in closed cleaning circuits.